12/22/10

JOY AND SONGS 2010

(Google reader readers follow the link to my blog for maximized pleasure.)


Here are some christ mass songs by yours truly to engorge your baby jesus boners. I recorded "Will Santy Come to Shanty Town" at the beginning of the month, which was to be part of a Forgotten songs of Xmas series I was toying around with. We'll have to see how that pans out in Christmases to come.

WILL SANTY COME TO SHANTY TOWN (2010)

ALSO, since where the hell else am I gonna put this stuff, here are two original carols by BGosh recorded in 2004. Caffeine Christmas has been utilized at just about every BGosh show since its inception, even off season. Better Not Wake the Baby, Baby is more of an inside joke. During the record sesh, the worse we played the song the funnier it became to us. I still think the editing has a certain charm to it. Annie Beare guest stars.

BGOSH - CAFFEINE CHRISTMAS (2004)

BGOSH- BETTER NOT WAKE THE BABY, BABY (2004)

No comments: